I have worked with ministry of health for 3 years,and properly resigned,I have dues n MOH
1.salary difference of 9 month
2 refund for air ticket for me n my family.
I have gone to Riyadh,but no proper response.
Is there any other authority to contact because now its more than i year
 Views: 545
Answers (0)

Your Answer

You must login to answer.